Established in 2003, Kzoom is a professional marketing company that specializes in producing high-quality visual content. In our pursuit to advance the greatest causes, Kzoom fosters a company culture that is committed to caring for our families, employees, and clients. Our core values are Care, Availability & Immediacy, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Long-Term Focus, and Borderline Too Much Fun. If you are looking to live out these team values – we are looking for you!
We are not currently looking to fill a specific position, but please still reach out in the form below! We’d love to connect with you.
Do you want to work where your contributions will make a direct impact on businesses in your community? Kzoom is seeking a qualified SEO Specialist to join our growing creative team. The overarching goal is to drive more traffic to a website and improve the ranking of an organization’s content in search engines by analyzing and reviewing websites and implementing changes to those websites through better search strategies.
- Develop, document, and implement search engine optimization best practices.
- Conduct digital marketing and website audits for our clients to draw key recommendations around search engine optimization for our clients.
- Utilize a variety of tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs/SEM Rush, and others to develop metrics to increase SEO rankings.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, events, traffic, and conversions.
- Create SEO strategies and action points including keyword research for on-page modifications and link building using a long-term approach.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
- Assist colleagues with website development and landing page creation.
- Provide insight, reporting, and input on marketing strategies with colleagues to ensure our clients’ marketing campaigns are successful.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve the website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and search engine optimization
- A hunger to learn and grow as the marketing landscape evolves
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and data analysis
- Working knowledge and proficiency with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business (preferred)
- Self-directed, disciplined, and able to work independently
- Digital literacy
- Ability to analyze data and report findings both written and orally
- Enjoys playing friendly games of office basketball (preferred)
- Paid time off
- 40 hours/week with a flexible schedule & vacation time
- Opportunities for company IRA match & Profit-sharing
- Potential to develop other skill sets including videography, photography, and design
- Opportunity to work for a company with a greater mission
Job Type: Full-time